Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time, make it go faster...

Im good...nothing to worry
but the sunny day will be a totally different day after the rain comes


I can’t forget you when you’re gone
Your like a song
That goes around in my head

this song is playing rite now



I know it's what they think best for me
and I know I'll see the fruits out of it one day, some happy day at the end of the fairy tale
Leave the preach on any goods or lessons behind it, Im not a kid I know that

Im not blind

But it's the hard time Im coping with rite now
the awkwardly awkward feeling, and then the rehab thingy
does anybody cares? I believe someone would want to, but please don't..and I appreciate it more.
Thank you.


Time
Make it go faster
Or just decide
To come back to my happy heart....





Oh Im not writing things down to tell people what's going on with me, hell no
Neither I'll give a shit if nobody cares to read any of these

This is just for me myself.


"Nadia bintang ape ye?" once Danisya's grandma asked me in the last day they're in the ward.


"Gemini...nenek.... terer bace horoscope jugak ke??"


"Boleh la sikit2....haha..... Erm, gemini ye... orang gemini ni, memang ceria... luar nampak happy je selalu.. Huha sana, huha sini... tapi, hatinya saaaangat halus... dan bile tercalar, walau sikit je pun, memang lama....kan kan?" she grinned....and I just smiled...speechlessly... this awesome nanny....


....and I miss her already.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...