Friday, July 9, 2010

Konon-kononnya aku rasa bermotivasi haha

I shall not repeat the old mistakes I'd done... there's no turning back,.. the time will bring me there....right where I'll find that my life is all damn.... if I don't change from now. 

To make a change is the hardest thing to do in life. People would rather live in hardship than to make a change in their lives. To change from being a loser to a better, useful person. Losers are everywhere. They know they are damn, but they keep on living on this earth without a sense of regret, not even an effort to move on. Because....

it's not easy. At all.


Live like you're dying and never stop trying
It's all you could do, use what's been given to you




ps: this song 'Live like you're dying' by Lenka is slaughtering me. mcm perli2 aq pun ade hahah.



All of the moments you didn't notice
Gone in a blink of an eye


...iskkk...


2 comments:

farhana rahim aka paan said...

lagu live like u'r dying tu bukan perli2 tapo lirik dia buat2 cam kenal kita pulak. tahu2 aje! kekeke..

nice one! ;D

Ndea said...

hahaha betul3! nasehat die pun mmg tepat...klu xreti2 bhse jugak...memang la..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...