Friday, August 28, 2009

Di Awan-awangan


Clouds



Hospital Ampang, Jalan Pandan Mewah

Can't remember where was this



The clouds are turning red! - Evening at Sri Pandan apartment



An afternoon in Pandan Mewah Heights

I do, love clouds, you know....


Over the construction site - hospital ampang quarters back then in 2010, perhaps

They are huge, beautiful, white, clean, silent and harmless.....



Pandan Indah - A view from the faculty building

Yeah, how beautiful they are.


So sweet and calming....the clouds I mean off course



I like to see they slow-motionly marching on the blue sky...

To some of you reader, this is nothing more than a nonsense and meaningless mumbling of a typical 22-year-old human being.

No it's not..

I do learn so much from them clouds....



How cool they are...

They don't have a terrible heart to mad at people underneath them, to hate anyone that never satisfy their feelings, to envy at those who are way better than them.... or to feel sad when they are about to be forgotten....



People lie and fight all the time. But clouds not. 
(gambar hiasan)


They don't even have a face to reveal their most can't help hatred emotions towards me.... Even after I forgetting them for so long.... Even if I made'em sick by freeing the unpleasant air into the atmosphere... or unintentionally passing my case to be clerked by other people.....agagagaggg...






Allahu akbar

Even IF they are turning black like a grumpy scary mighty monster, they never never never hate and mad at me. I know that...yeah...


A Forethought

They are staying away up there in the sky..... So high that I can never ever be dreaming of reaching even a piece of them.

It taught me about my forethought. Things that would be happening in my future, and require more than just a prepared mind to face them. The clouds do 'remind' me of how important for me to think about my future obstacles from now on. How do I feed my children, which school will suit best for them... hahah :p



Look at the straight lines! Subhanallah... Mansoura, Egypt....April 2009. On the day we were leaving


To some extend, they are a depiction of my ambitions. Which are located up there far from my gasping hand.... They remind me of bunches of hardship and hard works for me to get them. But this is the most forgotten part of the lesson, being a lazy bum...then, now and forever i will ever be....

What a cloud to admired be for?....

They are not just clouds..


We think clouds are just white and black. But actually they appear in variety of colours

They bring us 'good news'

They bring us rain, by the willing of ALLAH...as a 'Rahmat' for us...

Even after we people are so cruel towards the world, the earth and the air....molesting their right to live longer and healthier... We denied their warning, we screw with the nature and leave them pathetically struggling keeping the balance of the universe for us human being, so that we can live happily on this planet earth...


Eating ice cream under the morning sky... @ Bagan Lalang beach




Behind the clouds....

The most important is, to remember 'someone' that is so important behind the existence of the soundless, emotionless clouds.... Tis' the creator of the clouds, ALLAH the Almighty.

He is way more lovely than the beautiful clouds that I've been admiring of... His forgiveness is the most valuable thing that we should strive for while we still have the chance....








5 comments:

azaHmaeL said...

aku rasa mcm nk terbang.... jauhhh

Ndea said...

apesal nk terbang2 lak ni weh?

Penangan Nur Amina ke Adam ke Aidil...?

Bkn leh caye ngn ko nih..haha

noin said...

puitis gile.. cayalah~

Ndea said...

wah! noin.......really miss to see u here.... huhu

tnx...hehe. =)

noin said...

pelik weh ko paggil aku noin.
ain .. ain .. haha ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...