Thursday, June 25, 2009

Total Right MASTECTOMY

Boss: "artery... buzz me."

Bbzzzz...... smoke's all over.

"Uhk uhk..." Asisstant 1's coughing.

Boss: "Suck the smoke..

Scrub nurse took action.


"Let Assisstant 2 do it la.."

"Pick up..
buzz"

Bbzzzz...... psssssssss.....

Boss: "buzz..."

Bbzzzz..zzzzzssssttt.... burnt smell.

Boss: "tie get ready,"

Scrub nurse: "3.0 or 2.0 boss?"

Boss: "3.0 will do," continues buzzing n buzzing..

"Suck the blood,"

Assistant 2: "I can't see,"
that fella is damn short

"Come near la, don't be scared..close to the table,"

Assistant 2: "hoho..ok2" ^__^

Boss: "So where does the breast extend?"

Assistant 2: "from the 2nd to 6th rib,"

..........silent.........


Boss:"It is so big ma.., it's only a small mass, but need to remove the whole big thing,"

Boss: "Ok, what is this muscle?"

Assistant 2: "Pect minor,"

Boss: "Come again?" can't tolerate low-peach voice.

Assistant 2: "Pect minor."



.......silent..........


"It's axillary (vessels). I think it should be higher up,...

Ok, now what nerve am I looking for?"

"........"

"Intercostobrachial Nerve right..? here are 2 of them. Now I'm looking for another one"

"I'm cutting'em now. So what the patient will complaint of?"

"............."

"It's sensory. She will feel numbness and tingling in the arm, right?"

"Oww...Is it just temporary or permanent, boss?"

"See how I cut it? I'm purposely injuring it, right? So do you think it will regenerate?"

"No.."

"Yeah, then it is permanent,"





Questions and questions...


Wednesday is awesome!.... Will never forget those moments.

Thank GOD... Alhamdulillah.


Am I enjoying other people's sorrow?
[They are happy ma... ^__^]

--> It's not that what I'm expressing here.
Totally not.



Fallacy's bad, rite? =)











Budak mate sepet: Promise me this is not the last!

^__^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...